Friday, February 19, 2016

Video evidence of the two men following General Electric whistleblower Seema Sapra on 9 March 2012 in Saket Select Citywalk Mall

I have been followed by Police/ Intelligence / General Electric hired agents since August 2010. I have as a result not only been kept under surveillance but have been drugged/ poisoned at public places.

On 9 March 2012, I was at the Select Citywalk Mall in Saket which I regularly visited. That day I managed to capture video recordings of the men following me that day. I saw these two men sitting and watching me at the Mall food court for a long period of time. I noticed from their dress that they were not casual visitors. I got up to take pictures of them. They realized I had identified them and was about to get evidence, they walked off hurriedly and entered the Pantaloons store. I followed them in. I recorded two videos of them in the store. Note that they pretended they were looking at the clothes. But note that one of them repeatedly covered his face every time I managed to get his face on camera. These videos can be seen below plus 2 still shots of these men's faces. I made a police complaint that day which was not acted upon. I am 100% certain that if identified these men will turn out to be police or intelligence or GE agents or private detectives or agents for hire. There is also a very slight possibility that these two men are small-time lawyers who were recruited to target me.

Note that these videos were shot on 9 March 2012, two days after the Delhi High Court had issued court notice to General Electric Company, GE India Industrial Private Limited, and GE Global Sourcing India Private Limited in Writ Petition Civil No. 1280/ 2012 filed by me where orders were sought for disqualification, blacklisting and investigation of General Electric Company for corruption in the Indian Rail's Marhowra and Madhepura locomotive factory tenders. This order of the Delhi High Court dated & March 2012 can be viewed at http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/dhcqrydisp_o.asp?pn=49717&yr=2012

The police complaint made on 9 March 2012 is also reproduced below.

Still-shots of the two men




The videos




The Police complaint made on 9 March 2012 with which these videos were sent as attachments

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Subject: Threat to life on account of whistle-blower complaints in CWP 1280/ 2012 in Delhi High Court against General Electric in connection with Indian Railways tenders for diesel and electric locomotive factories
To: bk gupta <bk.gupta@nic.in>, pmosb@pmo.nic.in, tka.nair@pmo.nic.in, cvc@nic.in, jmg.vc@nic.in, r.sri_kumar@nic.in, dcp-caw-dl@nic.in, dcp-pcr-dl@nic.in, dcp-south-dl@nic.in, dcp-central-dl@nic.in, dcp-newdelhi-dl@nic.in, dcp-crime-dl@nic.in, hm@nic.in, hshso@nic.in, ncw@nic.in, complaintcell-ncw@nic.in, sgnhrc@nic.in, dg-nhrc@nic.in, ffetf@usdoj.gov, chairmanoffice@sec.gov, help@sec.gov, fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov, jtcpsr@gmail.com, dch@nic.in, g.haldea@nic.in, mr@rb.railnet.gov.in, crb@rb.railnet.gov.in, splcp-vigilance-dl@nic.in, splcp-admin-dl@nic.in, splcp-security-dl@nic.in, KolkataPAS@state.gov, chennaic@state.gov
Cc: "Eglash, Jeffrey C (GE, Corporate)" <jeffrey.eglash@ge.com>, jeffrey.immelt@ge.com, john.flannery@ge.com, "Denniston, Brackett (GE, Corporate)" <brackett.denniston@ge.com>, "Chesley, John" <JChesley@gibsondunn.com>, "Warin, F. Joseph" <fwarin@gibsondunn.com>, greg.danilow@weil.com, lorenzo.simonelli@ge.com, "Plimpton, Tara (GE Infra, Transportation, US)" <tara.plimpton@ge.com>, james.winget@ge.com, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>


Mr. B K Gupta and others,
I was at the Saket mall today and identified the two men who were following me and keeping a watch on me. I attach videos of these two men.
I first saw the men sitting in the food-court. Once they realised I knew who they were and that I intended to record them, they got up and left and I followed them.  They went to the Pantaloon store where I recorded them. They knew that I knew they were watching me. They then left the store and I followed them again and they disappeared into the cinema.
I am being followed and I apprehend that those following me might get someone to tamper with what I eat/ drink. This has happened before. As I have complained recently, this happened in the Delhi High court premises and was attempted in Maurya Sheraton.
Someone tampered with my car. Some chemical was introduced into my car between yesterday and today. I could smell it. I have nausea and cough with mucus.

Seema Sapra   


No comments:

Post a Comment